Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Saturday, 24 May 2008

JUST FOR YOU





Poem Written By Anita Magdalena....

Just For You
---------------

For you I give all that I have
My body my soul is your fire
I offer the spark to ignite the flame
Of your every burning desire

I offer my soft and tender touch
Of emotion that flows a silk caress
An enchanting glide on a sensual wave
Of rapture love and tenderness

I enter your dreams I touch your soul
Gently massaging each wanting ache
Bringing to life your dormant request
That my body is ready to take

I give to you all of your wishes
As you whisper my name to the sky
I blanket you with my softness
Then take you to a rapturous high
11/10/2009

---------------
----------
-----
--







10 comments:

Eric 'Bubba' Alder said...

Such passion, desire and surrender. A very nice piece.

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Eric, it seems so long ago that I wrote this poem.

Anita.

dustus said...

Just for me? oh, how thoughtful! Seriously though, very passionate and accepting of the "subject."

Brian Miller said...

smoking! love the sensuality of the piece and desire can be just that consuming and more...

lori said...

Lovely use of words to evoke such passion. Beautiful :)

Andy said...

I love this...and the music compliments it perfectly. Great One Shot.

KB said...

Passionate and sensual. Very good.

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you all.

Anita.

Pete Marshall said...

passionate and sensual...visiting your blog reminds me of the ruby red cover for a marc almond single...thanks for sharing..cheers pete

Eric 'Bubba' Alder said...

I'm glad you linked-up this piece with One Shot, and I hope you'll come back next week. :)