Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Saturday, 24 May 2008

Tattoo Me and Tattoo Me (2)


Poems by Anita Magdalena....

Tattoo Me

---------------

Tattoo me make it fine
use your lips laced with wine
From the nape of my neck let the shiver flow
down my spine your lips shall go

Tattoo a river of wine so red
as I thrill at each touch here upon my bed
Quench your thirst on the rivers trail
as the wine makes you weak my softness makes you sail

Now I tattoo you I will make it fine
I will use my lips laced with wine
From the nape of your neck let the shiver flow
down your spine my lips shall go

I shall tattoo a river of wine so red
as you thrill at each touch here upon my bed
I will quench my thirst on the rivers trail
as the wine makes me weak your wanting makes me sail.

And the story goes on.

 08/01/2008

----------------




Tattoo Me (2)

---------------

To float on the passion of the art that is so
tattooed forever where the red wine did flow
It followed a journey of pleasure and lust
taken to a place where abundance is thrust

An image a vision the one that you know
A magical mystical  feeling does show
A rose on the fire of rapturous dreams
ignite so much pleasure it says all it means

Follow me further tattoo me once more
embrace each response to that heavenly shore
Smouldering prints tattooed in my mind
melting my soul in the love that we find

I can float you away transport you elsewhere
In each found emotion that we now do share
I come to you and take you so just let it be
The tattoo will flow to intense ecstasy.

 27/01/2008 

---------------
----------
-----
--














24 comments:

Adam White - Poet said...

You are a naughty thing aren't ya. Brilliant poems. Really enjoyed them.

Weston D Fosdeck said...

damn

One Stop - The Place For Poets, Writers and Artists said...

this was good....thanks for linking with OSW....pete

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Adam, Weston and Pete. Always my pleasure.

Anita.

Kodjo Deynoo said...

something nauthy, something nice

dustus said...

Steamy flow in both pieces. Cheers

Claudia said...

..your wanting makes me sail...was my favorite line..also liked the flow in this piece..nice

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Kodjo, Dustus and Claudia.

Anita.

Eric Alder said...

Sexy and sensual. Nice One Shot!

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Eric.

Anita.

Steve said...

Admirable image dove-tailing at the end of the first one.

lordemmanuel said...

So much passion in this one...I like the idea of tatooing with kisses of red wine...nice!

Cheers!

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Steve and Emmanuel.

Anita.

Lili said...

tattoos whether on skin or paper, crimson red & incredible music are absolute musts in my purple world... loved your poem too ;) thanks for commenting on mine & sharing yours... - Lili

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Lili. You're welcome and my pleasure. ;0]

Anita.

Aquarius63 said...

P.s Lili. Purple is my favorite colour and I love tattoo's, I have two and want one more, that one would be 22 inches in length down my leg of wild roses and thorns. :0]

Anita.

tolbert said...

Wow!

It is 5:30 AM and I don't yet have a tattoo but I sure hope to get one on Thanksgiving day!

Hope you keep posting on One Stop...next week your blog will be my first read!

You entwine a sensuous cord with one of articulation and your imagination roams
freely as you write of tattooing with kisses of red wine. Good stuff!

Well, off to the cold shower for me. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Aquarius63 said...

I'm pleased you enjoyed my poem/s Tolbert. We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK, happy thanksgiving to your good self and thank you kind sir for reading.

Anita.

June_Butterfly said...

There's something so erotically sexy about a woman with tattoo.

Love the color and bg music of your blog.Enhances the taste your words leave to us readers.

The flow of words is so passionate.Feels like i'm taking the journey myself.

Sexy one shot!Brilliant poems.Loved them both.

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you June, I'm pleased you enjoyed. For you to have the feeling of taking the journey yourself means I have achieved the effect I was hoping for my readers. ;0)

Anita.

Shashi said...

Dear Anita
It was very interesting.. I liked it... You have a special way of saying things that make me intrigued and smile...

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Shashi, pleased you enjoyed.

Anita.

tuberider said...

Nice. It has a sensual & similar flow to some Persian poetry I've read. Very earthy.

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Tuberider, much appreciated.

Anita.