Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Saturday, 24 May 2008

WHILE YOU SLEEP



Poem by Anita Magdalena...

While You Sleep

---------------

To you I softly whisper while you sleep
I touch your breath as it fills the air
I place my soft lips on your lips
Just to let you know I am there

Through your hair I run my fingers
I gently caress your skin
I hold my body close to yours
As you sleep your dream shall begin

My perfume esscence fills your soul
My eyes you see looking at you
A passion burning deep within
You pleasure in all that I do

My body now connects with yours
A glide of lust wanting and need
Hot emotion is all that I feel
In your dream my desires you feed

Now I have taken all from you
You start to lose control
Like an animal just let loose
You explode deep into my soul

 25/04/2007
❤❤♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿❤❤









2 comments:

strider said...

I like this very much.

Aquarius63 said...

Thank you Strider, I like to reach a persons dreams.