Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Saturday, 19 May 2012

In Silent Breaths Of Unseeing Moments


Poem written by Anita Magdalena.....


In Silent Breaths Of Unseeing Moments.
--------------------------------------------




  
I drape in lust over you 
my desire oozes in invisible light 
I stroke the core of your being 
in silent breaths of unseeing moments 
  
  
  
  
I dive into your soul and stain it with my essence 
it reaches your tongue and you taste me 
A fire burns at the edges of your heart 
as you inhale Cinnamon wishes in waves 
  
  
  
  
Gossamer visions upon your eyes 
A porcelain doorway opens for you 
Enchanting you with my willingness 
Inviting your inch by inch movements 
  
  
  
  
Joined where every sense chain reacts 
creating a passage to another realm 
passing through the veil in white light flashes 
Soul upon soul collide in euphoria 
  
  
  
  
Energies pass through every barrier 
No resistance as magnetic power flows 
You feel it and wonder in hows and whys 
in silent breaths of unseeing moments. 





*


No comments: