Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Sunday, 3 June 2012

You Slide Into Me




Poems Written By Anita Magdalena.....


You Slide Into Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You Slide Into Me.
  
  
  
     
You touch my flesh   
in breaths     
     
and   
     
.slow   
.lingering     
.strokes   
  
Silken gentle whispers   
move me from within   
  
as you   
enter my veins     
     
in   
     
.drips     
.of     
.energy   
     
     
 Slowly you slide   
into my depths   
and hold me deeply   
as you throb in my grip   
     
     
You press your heart     
against the bow of   
my burning passion   
where senses tune into   
the highest frequency   
  
and   
    
 ~waves crash loudly~   
     
    
    
Kiss me with lips on fire   
as your brown eyes   
penetrate my soul   
     
     
     
Press your weight down   
onto my fast beating heart   
as I wrap you in arms and legs   
pulling you deeper into my core   
     
     
     
Make me gasp your name   
into your ear as our world spins   
bound by the demanding force   
of our fire driven dance   
as our release breaks through in flowing nectar     
my mouth hungry for just a taste................   

*

*

*

*

*
*
*
*
*

No comments: