Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Saturday, 27 July 2013

Swallowing Want







  
I want to be the sound on your lips 
every time you begin to speak 
wavering over your tongue 
in a has to be thought about way 
in case you slip up in the wrong company 
  
  
swallowing what you shouldn't have said 
taking me all of the way back to your heart 
where I beat steady and in a soothing way 
like the sway of branches on a cool summers eve 
and I'm under your skin seeping out of your pores 
  
  
a balm that I massage into and all over you 
like sighs from deep within carelessly escaping 
that I catch in my searching mouth swallowing 
taking you deep inside of me like fresh air 
and new feeling that licks at my hungry nature 
  
  
begging me to walk through every corridor 
that lays within your aching burning desire 
so I finger step my way across your trembling need 
down your veined muscle like feather strokes 
teasing you in a beg for mercy kind of way 
  
  
and I bury your gasps between my pale thighs 
giving you reason for your breathless rush 
where my hips swing slow and methodical 
the cries in my throat falling from my mouth 
because I want to meet your eyes in that moment 
  


No comments: