Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Inclinations (Soundtrack by Enigma "Principles Of Lust")



This is my poem "Inclinations"  written and read by me.  The video is also created by me.




Slowly I strip

your silhouette 
sinking solid seduction 
into my skimpy sky 
sexy shadows 
in secluded starlight 
slip and slide 
in swelling sensuality 
  
  
masterful motion 
merges magnetic minds 
moisture mixing 
melting 
moving 
in a magical maze 
of mutual madness 
moonlit masturbation 
motivates 
  
  
inflaming imaginations 
impulsive ignition 
impaling me with 
intense insistence 
inside an irresistible 
and intimate invitation 
infusing internal inclinations 
  
  
liquid luster 
on limbs lubricate 
lingering 
listening to love's 
lullaby 
libidos lift and lower 
licking luscious lips 
  
  
effusive eagerness 
evokes exhilaration 
enriching 
erotic 
and electrifying 
entering ecstasy 
we explode enraptured 
enveloping each others 
eternity 

No comments: